Discussion topic: My sky glass tv is freezing

This message was authored by Albunco This message was authored by: Albunco

My sky glass tv is freezing

My sky glass tv is freezing in and off all the time. WiFi is saying it's good. Turned in and off but no luck

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: My sky glass tv is freezing

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.  
Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation. 
Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147  

This message was authored by GlassUserVip This message was authored by: GlassUserVip

Try going into you sky glass settings, reset picture settings and check for a software update to the TV. Even though I have great wifi signal to my glass tv (routers in my bedroom across the room from my TV, trains going past causes a little interference and my signal drops), possibly if it flickers back n forth even with a good WiFi. Try an alternative HDMI cable. If you've only just got the TV it could be faulty and will need to be replaced. Just be aware, when my replacement came, my replacement tv was also faulty with the sound so make sure its up n running before the engineers leave . 

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

If you can hardwire the TV with an ethernet cable. The Glass TV and Puck tend to struggle over WiFi. They shouldn't but they do!

This message was authored by GrahamB1952 This message was authored by: GrahamB1952

My sky glass has been freezing picture and sound for some time now.  I've tried everything to no avail! Seriously thinking of changing to a cable TV deal or even asking to change to Sky Q if they can provide a deal!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion