Discussion topic: Just received the sky glass. It is unsatisfactory and would like to return it.

This message was authored by MichaelBM007 This message was authored by: MichaelBM007

Just received the sky glass. It is unsatisfactory and would like to return it.

Just received sky glass and it is unsatisfactory. Accordingly, I want to return to. Please ask your engineer to collect it on 31 January when they deliver and install my broadband 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1 Answer

Re: Just received the sky glass. It is unsatisfactory and would like to return it.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MichaelBM007 wrote:

Just received sky glass and it is unsatisfactory. Accordingly, I want to return to. Please ask your engineer to collect it on 31 January when they deliver and install my broadband 

@MichaelBM007 Afraid you are not contacting Sky's customer services on here, this is a customer to customer forum where customers help each other.

You can contact Sky by phone by dialling 150 if Sky is your phone provider or by following the link below
https://www.sky.com/help/home
scroll down to need more help click on this and you will find a phone number. If you are in ROI please change the flag at the bottom right to the ROI flag

Sy will arrange for the TV to be picked up but it will not be by the engineer that is due on the 31st as it will be by the same company that delivered 

Out  of curiosity may I ask what is wrong with the TV 

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1 Answer

Re: Just received the sky glass. It is unsatisfactory and would like to return it.

@MichaelBM007 wrote:

@MichaelBM007 Afraid you are not contacting Sky's customer services on here, this is a customer to customer forum where customers help each other.

You can contact Sky by phone by dialling 150 if Sky is your phone provider or by following the link below
https://www.sky.com/help/home
scroll down to need more help click on this and you will find a phone number. If you are in ROI please change the flag at the bottom right to the ROI flag

Sy will arrange for the TV to be picked up but it will not be by the engineer that is due on the 31st as it will be by the same company that delivered 

Out  of curiosity may I ask what is wrong with the TV 

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@MichaelBM007 you can't return or cancel a sky product by posting on a public forum.

This is a community of other Sky customers not sky customer services.

Also the broadband engineer would be someone from openreach who manage the infrastructure and not a Sky engineer.

If you wish to cancel in your 31 day cooling off period you will need to phone sky.

Select ‘Need more help’ at the bottom of the following link which will lead to contact details.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

If you cancel correctly you should receive a confirmation email from Sky.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@MichaelBM007 

You'd be booking a courier pickup in the same way as the set was delivered: any personnel attending for broadband activation are doing an entirely different job, have nothing to do with Sky Glass and no way to handle or return a television set.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion