Discussion topic: I cant connect 2 bluetooth headphones for me and my partner to use at same time

This message was authored by Alex12348 This message was authored by: Alex12348

I cant connect 2 bluetooth headphones for me and my partner to use at same time

I am trying to connect 2 headphones on the bluetooth but only one connects it recognises both but will only connect one at a time i need 2 so myself and partner can listen at same time

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: I cant connect 2 bluetooth headphones for me and my partner to use at same time

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alex12348  Unfortunately you can only pair 1 set of headphones at a time but you can have headphones and the Glass speakers.  You can set this up by using the button with the 3 white dots on your remote and selecting the appropriate menu.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
Alex12348
Topic Author
This message was authored by Alex12348 This message was authored by: Alex12348

Re: I cant connect 2 bluetooth headphones for me and my partner to use at same time

I just cannot understand why 2 people cannot watch sky glass wearing bt headphones together so a s not to disturb neighbours unfortunately will have to return the whiole system back due to this 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion