Discussion topic: How much are you paying ?

This message was authored by Jack+X This message was authored by: Jack+X

Re: How much are you paying ?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jack+X hopefully you are not tied in to an 18 month contract at those prices.  If you are on 31 day prices, I would contact Sky to see if you can reduce it.

18 month contract on Sky Ultimate & Sky Sports and all the rest is monthly rolling. Seems I'm overpaying for Sky Ultimate though - everyone in this thread is paying less for it! I've been had! 

This message was authored by Jack+X This message was authored by: Jack+X

@CardiffMan1992 wrote:

@Jack+X 

Least you have sports a bit cheaper but yeah that is not a cheap monthly bill at all.

Definitely not cheap but my own fault for being someone who likes to have all the channels, even though I barely watch them. BT Sport is the real stinger on top but also the channel I watch live the most (big WWE & UFC fan). 

Topic Author
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Virgin media is by far the cheapest option for customers who want sky and bt sports. 

BT Sport on Sky is the most expensive way of watching BT Sport, there are cheaper options. 

EE customers can get BT Sport as a swappable on some plans. I pay £20 a month for an EE sim with BT Sport included - to watch on a large screen it's £5 extra. 

Virgin Media broadband customers can get the virgin media stream service for £0 a month. To watch all the BT Sports channels in 4K it's only £10 a month. I wouldn't pay £30 a month for BT Sports 

This message was authored by CardiffMan1992 This message was authored by: CardiffMan1992

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anonymous 

Yeah via Sky is certainly not the cheapest option but might be the most convient for some people.

Topic Author
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Agreed. Very true 

This message was authored by 82bit This message was authored by: 82bit

£80 for everything except Kids and BT Sport. 

~-~-~-~-~-~
Sky Glass 65” with Sky Live
Sky Glass 43” with Sky Live
Sky Stream Puck + Sky Soundbox
Sky Stream Puck x3

BT FTTP:
↓920Mbps
↑110Mbps
~-~-~-~-~-~

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion