Discussion topic: Having continuous problems with Sky Glass connecting to Sky broadband.

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Re: Having continuous problems with Sky Glass connecting to Sky broadband.

I think you are right about the cap, and my tv is is about 3 feet from o n t box and is connected  with an ethernet  cable, before  that I was on sky fttc broadband  60mps and had 10 meter  ethernet  cable  connecting the tv at the time with no problems, before  that had the sky q box was connected  the same way as a sky engineer  sorted  this when we had sky q installed,  said it was more stable 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The devices have 100mbs ethernet network cards ..... 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. Gibson les paul tribute. Gibson les paul junior. Fender telecaster. Epiphone billie joe .. rock on
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@P+and+D+Martin 

Have you fully rebooted your router and pulled the plug on your glass set for 10 minutes ?

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. Gibson les paul tribute. Gibson les paul junior. Fender telecaster. Epiphone billie joe .. rock on

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion