Discussion topic: Credit Agreement! Cant sign and tv order has been cancelled 3 times!

This message was authored by Sundeep This message was authored by: Sundeep

Credit Agreement! Cant sign and tv order has been cancelled 3 times!

I’ve ordered a Sky Glass TV 3 times now as I can’t sign the credit agreement within my account. It literally won’t let me I’ve tried changing passwords using different browsers everything!
I was told someone would call me back today at 5.30 pm and they would resolve it.  Literally impossible to sign this agreement.

can someone please help?

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Credit Agreement! Cant sign and tv order has been cancelled 3 times!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Sundeep 

We are fellow subscribers here on the forum.. You will need to call Sky customer services.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Mister_Dalek This message was authored by: Mister_Dalek

Re: Credit Agreement! Cant sign and tv order has been cancelled 3 times!

@Sundeep wrote:

I’ve ordered a Sky Glass TV 3 times now as I can’t sign the credit agreement within my account. It literally won’t let me I’ve tried changing passwords using different browsers everything!
I was told someone would call me back today at 5.30 pm and they would resolve it.  Literally impossible to sign this agreement.

can someone please help?

Perhaps it's the universe telling you not to buy a Sky Glass TV? 😉

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion