Discussion topic: Connect my

This message was authored by Asher143 This message was authored by: Asher143

Connect my

I want to connect my external hard drive to my sky glass tv so that I can watch all the pictures and videos in it. How can I do it? I also want to access other website and watch some life broadcast,  how can I do this?

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Connect my

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Asher143 wrote:

I want to connect my external hard drive to my sky glass tv so that I can watch all the pictures and videos in it. How can I do it?

There is no way to do so directly: the USB-C port on a Glass television set is for the Live camera accessory only

I also want to access other website and watch some life broadcast,  how can I do this?

There is no way to do so directly: the Glass television does not have a web browser

If those are important feature for you, Glass is not a great choice: no matter what Sky claims, it's absolutely not a 'normal' smart TV.  Adding an external device over HDMI such as an Apple TV is a potential workaround.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Connect my

Any "normal" Smart TV gives access to  the internal DTT without the need to deactivate access to the internet🤔

Most "normal" Smart TVs include a web browser in their apps🤔

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion