Discussion topic: Anyone else having an issue with Playlist Episodes now attaching random episodes at the end?

This message was authored by SKnill This message was authored by: SKnill

Anyone else having an issue with Playlist Episodes now attaching random episodes at the end?

Is anyone else now having this issue?

for example with TWD: The Ones Who Live,

each episode will tell me its an hour and say 15 long but the episode of TWD The one who live will end at an hour but ive then got to forward through another half an hour of an episode of the Tattooist of Aidchwitz to 'finish the episode' of the TWD. 

this has only started to happen recently but is happening to everything on my playlist. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Anyone else having an issue with Playlist Episodes now attaching random episodes at the end?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SKnill  You are not alone on this one. I certainly don't know the cause but I have noticed this over the last month or so.   I recall it happening  on The Simpsons and Celebrity Gogglebox.  It doesn't particularly bother me though and I just FF to the end of the broadcast so it picks up the next episode.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion