Discussion topic: When I log into MySky it shows no account information, think email is linked to an old closed accoun

This message was authored by StevenJM This message was authored by: StevenJM

When I log into MySky it shows no account information, think email is linked to an old closed accoun

When I log into MySky it shows no account information, think my email is linked to an old closed account and need to try and link email to existing account..

Best Answers
StevenJM
Topic Author
This message was authored by StevenJM This message was authored by: StevenJM Answer

Re: When I log into MySky it shows no account information, think email is linked to an old closed ac

Yes password is username

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: When I log into MySky it shows no account information, think email is linked to an old closed ac

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do you use your email address as a sign in option, so the username ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
StevenJM
Topic Author
This message was authored by StevenJM This message was authored by: StevenJM Answer

Yes password is username

I presume you mean the email address is the username ?

Logout of this account on the app.

If you left Sky and then returned after being away for 24 months or more then your account will have been closed so you will need to set up a new Sky ID to use to login to the app with..

If you want to use the same email address then you need to first remove it from the old account first so log into the old account here:

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/my-details

Then delete the email address by providing another one and logout of this account, this will then free it up to use when setting up your new Sky ID:

https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-id/sky-id

Let us know how you get on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
StevenJM
Topic Author

Now have visibility of sky tv and broadband in MySky however my mobile phones are not visible and option to link does not find them... 

To confirm this link doesnt work:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/link-a-sky-id-to-your-sky-mobile-account

Does it say it is already linked ?

StevenJM
Topic Author

Yes it confirms already linked but no sign of my phones/ data rollover options etc.

@StevenJM 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears by typing it it to start the chat:

https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can or it will be closed if there is no response within 48 hours. To start the conversation just type in it.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

StevenJM
Topic Author

Thanks so much for your help, much appreciated 🙂

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @StevenJM to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion