Discussion topic: Shortcut to the Forum

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

Shortcut to the Forum

• I am unable to access the Community or any other information via the homepage search button.
  • Error reads "Sorry, something went wrong."
  • On Win 10 PC Edge and InPrivate mode.
  • I had to create a shortcut direct to the Community, are others getting the same?
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

Best Answers
TechmanagerMal
Topic Author
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal Answer

Re: Shortcut to the Forum

@TechmanagerMal wrote:
  • I am unable to access the Community or any other information via the homepage search button.
  • I had to create a shortcut direct to the Community, are others getting the same?

• All OK now, thanks whoever?
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

By home page you mean Sky.com? I'm seeing the same. It looks like you get get that result whatever you search for. I tried 'bananas' and got the same. 

TechmanagerMal
Topic Author
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal Answer

@TechmanagerMal wrote:

• All OK now, thanks whoever?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion