Discussion topic: Don't receive my VIP rewards as on LAPTOP

This message was authored by Zelda1234 This message was authored by: Zelda1234

Don't receive my VIP rewards as on LAPTOP

Hi I have never been able to receive my SKY VIP rewards over many years as I cannot download app to my laptop. What a shame SKY treat their long standing customer this way. There is no alternative, therefore I don't get my VIP rewards but keep getting the emails telling me I am a VIP customer and entitled to all these great offers...

Come on SKY you can do better than this!

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Don't receive my VIP rewards as on LAPTOP

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There are two ways around this.

Either download a program called Nox or Bluestacks as these will allow you to install apps via them so in this case you can install the MySky app for VIP access.

Call Sky as they can claim almost all rewards for you,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by yrgc This message was authored by: yrgc

Re: Don't receive my VIP rewards as on LAPTOP

Totally agree with this comment. Do not undertand why laptop or PC users seem to be being phased out of everything. Don't see why we need to upload a programme or add an app to a phone. Should be easy as one click (possibly two!) to do !

I can see one possibility to get a reward is to phone Sky. That is also not easy. Has anyone got the best phone number for doing this?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion