Discussion topic: Cannot access sky vip- have re installed the my sky app to no avail. Can anyone help?

This message was authored by MR+PADDY This message was authored by: MR+PADDY

Cannot access sky vip- have re installed the my sky app to no avail. Can anyone help?

Cannot access the sky vip app to look at competitions- was advised to reinstall my sky app but this still does not work. Have loved sky vipvrewards for years but very frustrating that I cannot access it!

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Cannot access sky vip- have re installed the my sky app to no avail. Can anyone help?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What is happening when you try to access the competitions ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
MR+PADDY
Topic Author

Re: Cannot access sky vip- have re installed the my sky app to no avail. Can anyone help?

Am in sky app says welcome to sky vip- clicked on find out more and says you cannot join sky vip now. Was able to access this for years. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You haven't left Sky previously and returned or had your account suspended due to non payment of a bill ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
MR+PADDY
Topic Author

Hi no but have downgraded by removing the sports and then got this message! 

MR+PADDY
Topic Author

Hi that's sorted now so happy days

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion