Discussion topic: Can't use Microsoft Edge

This message was authored by Kevin+McQuaid This message was authored by: Kevin+McQuaid

Can't use Microsoft Edge

My browser of choice is Microsoft Edge and I have used this for a long time for, among other things, accessing my Sky email account and logging into this community. For the past few days I have not been able to access any of these sites. I get a 400 error page instead.

KevinMcQuaid_0-1708952864723.png

Has there been some sort of update?
I've had to resort to using Chrome to post this!

Best Answers
Kevin+McQuaid
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kevin+McQuaid This message was authored by: Kevin+McQuaid Answer

Re: Can't use Microsoft Edge

Just to confirm that as indicated by the 2 previous answers the solution was to clear browser cookies and cache but there are a lot of sky based items to clear. I did manage to get back in without having to reset all my cookies and passwords but it wasn't easy.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies in Edge ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try.closing all Sky.com webpages and then clearing your browser cache.or try using Edge in incognito/privacy mode.

Kevin+McQuaid
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kevin+McQuaid This message was authored by: Kevin+McQuaid Answer

Just to confirm that as indicated by the 2 previous answers the solution was to clear browser cookies and cache but there are a lot of sky based items to clear. I did manage to get back in without having to reset all my cookies and passwords but it wasn't easy.

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

I searched for Forum on the home page and got in that way.

TechmanagerMal_0-1709119945216.png

Passing on the tips I have learned in over 23 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion