Discussion topic: Can't see Sky bill on Sky.com

This message was authored by Beolight This message was authored by: Beolight

Re: Can't see Sky bill on Sky.com

Thanks for replying I had come across that link before posting here. The problem is I can't view my bill online and as I have never received a paper bill I have no way of accessing it since all I can see in my online account is a blank page

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Beolight wrote:

Thanks for replying I had come across that link before posting here. The problem is I can't view my bill online and as I have never received a paper bill I have no way of accessing it since all I can see in my online account is a blank page

If you pay by direct debit, your Sky acount number is the D/D reference which may appear on your bank statement or your online banking details.

This message was authored by A11 This message was authored by: A11

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Beolight

Sorry to hear you're having problems viewing your Bill online.

Similar to other customers who have joined this discussion, I'm going to DM you shortly and ask you for a few details that will hopefully help us to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,

Andy

This message was authored by Fra2020 This message was authored by: Fra2020

Hello, I have the same problem. When I log into my account, in the bill section the screen appears for just a fraction of second and then disappears. I need to see my invoices asap please. Thanks

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Fra2020

Sorry to hear you're having problems viewing your Bill online.

Similar to the above, I'm going to DM you shortly and ask you for a few details that will hopefully help us to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,

Andy

Hi@A11 

I'm trying to send you the requested information but the system detects a bad word and it doesn't allow me to send the message. The bad word is the account number! It's absurd... After several attempts, the attached message now appears but in fact I couldn't sent any message due to the alert reported above. What to do?1.jpg

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Fra2020 , thanks for getting back to me.

If you can send the information you have without the account number, this should be enough for me to continue my investigations.

Thanks,

@Fra2020 for privacy reasons, it's not possible to post your Sky account number on a public forum. @A11 suggested you send a private message: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

@Mark39thanks for your reply but the problem I reported occurs in private messaging, not here.

@Fra2020 yes, apologies, I hadn't seen the picture you posted when I replied. However, @A11 has since replied to your post with a way forward.

This message was authored by GeromeC This message was authored by: GeromeC

Hello, I have the same issue some of you had. I can't see the bills in my page. I've tried from my phone and in other browsers but it loads for a couple of seconds and then disappears.

I hope I can find some help here.

Thank you!

This message was authored by Thinlizzys This message was authored by: Thinlizzys

It was happening again to me last week 

but it was only like that on my : IPhone and Mac

but worked on Windows

Now it's back work on all my devices 

strange but annoying?

This message was authored by iansky24 This message was authored by: iansky24

Similarly to the posts above, I cannot change my payment method. When I click "Change your payment details" after entering the new payment information, the screen goes blank. Navigating in a separate tab to the bill page shows the current payment method has not been updated. Can you please help me update my payment method?

Thank you

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I will escalate this to our community chat for you. Please look out for an email and chat bubble. We look forward to speaking to you.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion