Discussion topic: Email issue

This message was authored by SamLola-+Millie+- This message was authored by: SamLola-+Millie+-

Email issue

Hello we are having issues with sending some emails (Zoom in particular) as Sky's internet service has been flagged as spam. The removal of my IP from the blacklist depends on a change of rDNS to match the FQDN of the mail server. Does anyone know how to do this?

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Email issue

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SamLola-+Millie+- wrote:

Hello we are having issues with sending some emails (Zoom in particular) as Sky's internet service has been flagged as spam. The removal of my IP from the blacklist depends on a change of rDNS to match the FQDN of the mail server. Does anyone know how to do this?

Can you post the exact bounce message?

SamLola-+Millie+-
Topic Author
This message was authored by SamLola-+Millie+- This message was authored by: SamLola-+Millie+-

No there is no bounce message the Zoom emails are just not arriving at their destination.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SamLola-+Millie+- wrote:

No there is no bounce message....

Odd. By all means speak to Sky, but if you can find an adviser who knows anything about this, I'm not sure what they're going to change that will resolve this for you. If this is a problem specifically with your public IP address, turning off your router for half and hour or so may result in a new IP address being assigned.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion