Discussion topic: Attachment size

This message was authored by m,wallbridge This message was authored by: m,wallbridge

Attachment size

why can i not attach from my computer a simple 25kb video file to an email I do not want to send a link i want to send an attachment 

please help 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Attachment size

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Yahoo puts limits of the size that an attachment can be, I can't quite remember what the limit is but I believe it to be about 25mb so it might be that your video file is to large sim if that is the case you will have to upload it somewhere and sent it as a link.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
m,wallbridge
Topic Author
This message was authored by m,wallbridge This message was authored by: m,wallbridge

thank you, my belief is that 25kb is a lot smaller than the 25mb limit that is part of the issue 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@m,wallbridge wrote:

why can i not attach from my computer a simple 25kb video file to an email I do not want to send a link i want to send an attachment 

What's the error message?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@m,wallbridge wrote:

thank you, my belief is that 25kb is a lot smaller than the 25mb limit that is part of the issue 

It is but 25kb seems quite small for a video file so how long in minutes does it run for ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion