Discussion topic: Are these emails about updating Yahoo mail accounts legit or are they scams.

This message was authored by Suzanfrench This message was authored by: Suzanfrench

Are these emails about updating Yahoo mail accounts legit or are they scams.

Have had so many emails from Sky/yahoo mail,  ATTENTION UPDATE failure to comply within 3-7 days your account could be taken down permantly, lastly your advised to sign in with your correct credentials to faster up the update process. SCAM OR LEGIT. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Are these emails about updating Yahoo mail accounts legit or are they scams.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Suzanfrench  They are 100% scams, no updates are taking place, any that do require no user intervention at all.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Are these emails about updating Yahoo mail accounts legit or are they scams.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Suzanfrench  They are 100% scams, no updates are taking place, any that do require no user intervention at all.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion