Discussion topic: YouTube blocked on new fibre broadband

This message was authored by Steve7475 This message was authored by: Steve7475

YouTube blocked on new fibre broadband

Hi, we just got connected to new fibre broadband yesterday.  I am getting all the devices connected, however we are unable to stream YouTube over WiFi or via our Smart TVs.  I have disabled boradband shield and it still doesn't work, plus enabled the shield and added "YouTube.com" as an allowed website.

Would be grateful if anyone can advise what settings I need to change to allow my kids to watch it please.

Many thanks

Best Answers
Steve7475
Topic Author
This message was authored by Steve7475 This message was authored by: Steve7475 Answer

Re: YouTube blocked on new fibre broadband

Thanks. Sorry to hear you're having issues too. Figured my issue out now. Need to add some YouTube urls to allowed websites in Broadband shield and now working. Thanks

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Driven+Mad+1942 This message was authored by: Driven+Mad+1942

I've got the same problem .Facebook won't open or Sky mail. My phone wont accept any numbers dialled . I have recently changed addresses and had Sky reconnected.Of course with my Sky phoneline down I can't enen call Sky!! I had my speed increased yesterday  .

Steve7475
Topic Author
This message was authored by Steve7475 This message was authored by: Steve7475 Answer

Thanks. Sorry to hear you're having issues too. Figured my issue out now. Need to add some YouTube urls to allowed websites in Broadband shield and now working. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion