Discussion topic: Xbox says connected but not working can anyone help please.

This message was authored by Dido9 This message was authored by: Dido9

Xbox says connected but not working can anyone help please.

Hi,

My grandson has just onnected his xbox to my internet which is Sky superfast, exactly the same as he has at home. It is saying connected but wont work, yet it works fine at his home on the same wifi. Cab anyone help please, he wants to play 😞

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Xbox says connected but not working can anyone help please.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dido9 check the settings in the Broadband Shield in the My Sky app as they msybe blocking online gaming.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dido9 check the settings in the Broadband Shield in the My Sky app as they msybe blocking online gaming.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Dido9
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dido9 This message was authored by: Dido9

Thank you sooo much !! That was the issue and that worked! Youre a star and I have a happy grandson. Thank you so much. 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion