Discussion topic: WiFi not working

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by dantwistle2021 This message was authored by: dantwistle2021

Re: Broadband not working in Euxton Lancashire

Likewise in Bury. Their connection checker is also saying it can't test the connection but they still reckon there's no outages in this area.

This message was authored by worthy61 This message was authored by: worthy61

Re: No internet (North west, Leigh, Greater Manchester)

Leigh Rd Leigh down and got an online course!

This message was authored by Paulamarie76 This message was authored by: Paulamarie76

Re: WiFi not working

We switched from BT to sky broadband last month and seriously regretting that decision. I work from home and if it doesn't come back up by 9. I am going to have to go and work from my parents house. 

This message was authored by ATE This message was authored by: ATE

No internet in Accrington-Oswaldtwistle /Church area

Can someone let me know if the broadband service is affected in above mentioned area ? I am unable to see anything on the web and mobile signal is horrible as well. Thanks 

This message was authored by Nanuk001 This message was authored by: Nanuk001

No broadband

No internet since 04.11 this morning in Astley, over three hours now, tried to call Sky don't start till 08.00

This message was authored by DancingData This message was authored by: DancingData

If they are local - that sounds sweet. Constant supply of tea.

I'm on my mobile phone hotspot which is doing OK for browsing. I wonder how it will cope with a Zoom meeting, sharing my screen. 🙂 Will find out at 9am. 

This message was authored by Andy251185 This message was authored by: Andy251185

No broadband connection NW

No broadband connection in rishton Lancashire 

This message was authored by Harry32 This message was authored by: Harry32

Down in whittle-le-woods 

This message was authored by JW2944 This message was authored by: JW2944

Mine Sky internet also not working PR4

This message was authored by Claytie This message was authored by: Claytie

No connection in Oswaldtwistle, tried everything. Hard to get through to anyone to report

This message was authored by Pavster This message was authored by: Pavster

Re: No internet (North west, Leigh, Greater Manchester)

Same in Tarleton but I believe its all this area even though system says no outage for my account. Must be something they havent been able to find yet

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: No broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nanuk001 ir is worth running the connection test in the My Sky app as it can tell you if the loss of service is due to a known fault while you are waiting. If however it is a fault on your line then call into Sky and they should book Openreach to check your line but note that is likely to take several days to get done.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Paulamarie76 This message was authored by: Paulamarie76

Luckily just up the road but have BT broadband. Utter pain in the neck though I'd rather be in my own office and it means dragging my son there too who is on half term. Frustrating because sky says no outage in my area but clearly that's not the case lol 

This message was authored by Andy251185 This message was authored by: Andy251185

Yeah not working in rishton Lancashire either 

This message was authored by Dazza4 This message was authored by: Dazza4

Broadband not working in Chorley

Wi-Fi broadband not working in Chorley 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion