Discussion topic: WiFi keeps going down

This message was authored by RobertBC This message was authored by: RobertBC

WiFi keeps going down

Last hour WiFi keeps going down checked the stupid website for them to say it's working fine when the router is not even on? Had to restart it 5 times in the last hour since it kept turning orange. Sky is straight up lying saying the WiFi in the house is fine but the router isn't even connected?

All Replies

This message was authored by Polly0822 This message was authored by: Polly0822

Re: WiFi keeps going down

Hi mines is doing the exact same thing has been from the smorning it's coming up it's fine but there's an issue I've been getting problems from they put it in even charged me for an engineer appointment when it's there sky ain't working am using my own sim wich am getting charged for because won't let me connect to wifi been doing it all day 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RobertBC the test runs daily you have to click through to get the test to run which is pointless if the line is down. If the line is misbehhaving call Sky to report the issue.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Am constantly checking it every day it's a joke there clearly a problem it's happening to much now need to call them do u know a free number for them x

This message was authored by JimM1 This message was authored by: JimM1

@Polly0822 Call 150 from your landline or a sky mobile. Both are free calls

Thanks a lot need to wait till my daughter gets up she's the 1 with the sim I don't use a house phone thank u 

A month later and am still having the problem but this time I've got proof it's coming up fine but I've screenshotted that am not getting what am supposed to be but it's fine u know went there my daughter phone came up there's a fault in the phone line somewere but not a problem u know now sky we pay use enougt money a month we know when our WiFi signal or speed is playing up time for use to actually do something about this problem 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion