Discussion topic: Where is my Hub

This message was authored by NickyBY This message was authored by: NickyBY

Where is my Hub

Hi 

An engineer is due here today but the new Hub hasn't arrived, will he bring it with him?

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Where is my Hub

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@NickyBYIs there any information in track orders in my account about your router delivery?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

@NickyBY wrote:

Hi 

An engineer is due here today but the new Hub hasn't arrived, will he bring it with him?

• What package are you having, you may not require a new hub?
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

NickyBY
Topic Author

I am having Fibre Ultra Plus so need a new hub, 

NickyBY
Topic Author

To be honest Sky put as little information on as possible,

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

@NickyBY wrote:

I am having Fibre Ultra Plus so need a new hub, 

• That uses the standard (latest) SR203/204Hub.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@NickyBYIs there anything about the hub delivery, which hub do you have just now from the link below.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/broadband-diagnostic-which-sky-hub 

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Bonnie+Blackburn This message was authored by: Bonnie+Blackburn

Waited in all day for mine, looking out the window. At 1.11pm it came up as delivered! Only proof of delivery is GPS co-ordinates. Need the hub for my mums Careline **bleep**. What do I do now? I've checked the building and neighbours - nothing 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Bonnie+Blackburn hubs normally come vis Royal Mail so the postman should have left a card wherever your mail is delivered to. If they haven't call Sky and explain to them. They can courier you a replacement but may want to check what happened to the first one. The recent mail strike might have caused delay.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion