Discussion topic: Tracking order not updating

This message was authored by Mslice159 This message was authored by: Mslice159

Tracking order not updating

Hello, the activation of my Broadband was meant to be yesterday and I was meant to receive a message about the activation up until midnight. Nothing has happened yet, my tracking order page hasn't been updated yet so I don't know what is happening. My Hub is meant to be delivered but it says "Coming soon" which is really inconvenient because I need to sign for it when delivered. Honestly, it is frustrating with this service. 

Has anyone had the same experience?

Thanks a lot 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Tracking order not updating

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mslice159  Have you tried to call Sky in regards to what the issue is with the activation and no router being sent out to you yet?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Mslice159
Topic Author

Hello, No I haven't done that yet. I thought it is normal for it to be a couple of days late than the tracking order page says, but it would be nice to get an update on the situation. So far it feels like it's been forgotten. I'm calling Sky today to see what is going on. It's been very annoying with the whole website as well. I might be forced to just search for a different provider. 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Mslice159  Do let us know the outcome, as then it would help others that might be or might happen to be in the same situation that you find yourself in just now in being left in limbo without any information.

Mslice159
Topic Author

@Highlinder Yes I will make sure I will do that as soon as I get a little bit more information on this matter. 

Thank you for all your help so far!

Mslice159
Topic Author

@Highlinder So I just had a call with Sky, there was some issue on their end and the order that I placed initially was "dead". It was never to be activated and the Hub was never to be delivered but I haven't received any update or a call. I'm guessing some technical issues.

Now the old order had to be terminated and the new one was placed for me by this very polite and helpful employee. I wish I had taken his name to leave a review for him. 

Now I will have to wait another week for activation and delivery.  I'm hoping this time around it will go as planned and I won't have to search for another provider. 

@Mslice159  Glad to see that you got to the bottom of it all. Just keep an eye on track orders to make sure this order is moving along as it should. If you see the same thing happening then you know then to get in touch with Sky and chase them up.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion