Discussion topic: Stop working broadband

This message was authored by Curlywurly1 This message was authored by: Curlywurly1

Re: Stop working broadband

I'm in Dumfries and work from home, I haven't had broadband since 7am yesterday and still don't have it. I can't work without it! I went onto My Sky and it tells me that my broadband isn't with them (moved over at the beginning of June) wish I'd stayed with BT.

This message was authored by Kaza23 This message was authored by: Kaza23

@Curlywurly1 

@Curlywurly1 wrote:

I'm in Dumfries and work from home, I haven't had broadband since 7am yesterday and still don't have it. I can't work without it! I went onto My Sky and it tells me that my broadband isn't with them (moved over at the beginning of June) wish I'd stayed with BT.

I think you're best calling them up to investigate that, that's not a standard overnight update kind of issue that's something wrong on their end that means you won't be provided with a connection until it's manually investigated and sorted 

This message was authored by JimmyOak This message was authored by: JimmyOak

In south Essex and no broadband this morning. Red light on ONT. Sky's online broadband tests are also currently unavailable ("Opps, something went wrong" message). Service status is showing no issues locally, but looks like it might be a wider problem? Anyone else experiencing red light outages this morning ?

This message was authored by Daniel-F This message was authored by: Daniel-F Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

Thank you for getting on to Community to share your experiences with broadband just now. 

I can see that the thread itself has quietened down in the last couple of days however if you are still experiencing any issues, please do check our service status page for any local issues in your area or isolated issues specifically on just your line.  You can find steps to do this here: https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/broadband-and-talk 

Thanks,

Daniel
Community Moderator

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion