Discussion topic: Sky shield issues

This message was authored by Marky1960 This message was authored by: Marky1960

Sky shield issues

Sky shield was disabled by Sky to allow me to accessweb pages such as sky News on Safari also other pages were painfully slow. Also my Whattsap on my phone was just spinning and not connecting. disabling the shield brought all these back to working.

Im trying to re establish the Sky Shield but keep experiencing the original issues. have latest apple update for laptop and Safari update.

Any help please? I tryed phoning Sky again but since theyve moved call centre to India from Scotland, it's so hard to understand anything the staff are saying.

Best Answers
Marky1960
Topic Author
This message was authored by Marky1960 This message was authored by: Marky1960 Answer

Re: Sky shield issues

Thankyou for your prompt reply and advice, much appreciated👍

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Marky1960 Sky still have huge call centres in Scotland at at certain times you can be routed to India.

Briadband Shield is a basic filter which you can control yourself in the My Sky app by logging in using the Sky ID linked to the account. If you chose the 18 level most apps should work.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Marky1960
Topic Author
This message was authored by Marky1960 This message was authored by: Marky1960 Answer

Thankyou for your prompt reply and advice, much appreciated👍

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion