Discussion topic: SR203: Cannot access unpnp settings page.

This message was authored by chaplic This message was authored by: chaplic

SR203: Cannot access unpnp settings page.

Just got an SR203 router as part of a fibre install. Accessed the router admin webpage fine using admin and the wifi key (now changed). I cannot access the UPNP settings as I get a continual username and password prompt. All other settings appear acessible. Any ideas?

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: SR203: Cannot access unpnp settings page.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@chaplic 

I've just checked and that setting area is working fine for me so cant be a firmware bug.

Have you tried factory resetting the hub by holding the reset button on the rear for 30 seconds?

Also what device are you using to make the changes as iOS devices dont play nice with the Sky hub's admin interface

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
chaplic
Topic Author

Interesting thing is, I've turned on admin console logging and it looks like it considers it a sucessful login, despite a 401 prompt. You can see in F12 diag it passes the credentials to the upnp page, which looks like a identical request to another page that works, but the web server coughs up a 401. I'll reset the box when I get a chance that I wont get wails for from the VIPs...

chaplic_0-1672846579916.png

chaplic
Topic Author

So, to update - network connectio went down earlier this morning, reasons unknown. After a few mins I rebooted via admin interface and after that I can access upnp settings (and turn them off)

So in summary: turned it off and on again

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion