Discussion topic: Poor Wifi Connectivity

This message was authored by MandeepJandu This message was authored by: MandeepJandu

Poor Wifi Connectivity

Hi

Does anyone have issues with poor wifi connectivity? When streaming on the mini- Sky Q box or when on zoom / teams or facetime calls on the laptops? When I check the connectivity through the sky portal, everything comes up as green (working order) but this is not the case when I am on these calls. This seems to be a persistent issue.  I have raised this with the Sky Broadband team, who have run some tests and basically said there wasnt much they could do? The connectivity has deteriorated and does not meet the expectaions of a fibre solution? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Tommyt This message was authored by: Tommyt

Re: Poor Wifi Connectivity

I have been having issues the past few weeks with poor wi-fi connectivity...and messages flashing up saying connection is poor. Have run the "show statistics" ...if i post here can you check them out ?

This message was authored by GF21 This message was authored by: GF21

Re: Poor Wifi Connectivity

I too have been having issues with wifi connectivity - zoom and teams keep droppibg out. Have run diagnotic twsts and they sayvthat tenre are no issues.  But tbere seriously are!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion