Discussion topic: Poor Wi-Fi

This message was authored by Darren+Kelly This message was authored by: Darren+Kelly

Poor Wi-Fi

Over the last 2 weeks I have been sufferring severe internet problems. Mainly relating to my Wi-Fi but I have even had some issues with my main sky tv box which is very unusual. The main box is now working but Wi-Fi issues remain. I have turned everything off, rebooted and reconnected and problems remain. My kids can no longer play on line due to connection problems and we are still struggling to use apps such as Netflix on our tv due to poor connection. I have tested our connection on sky and I was having problems running it due to poor Wi-Fi yet when it worked it said my internet and Wi-Fi was fine. What can I do next?

All Replies

This message was authored by Ruth-Kenny This message was authored by: Ruth-Kenny

Re: Poor Wi-Fi

I am having the same issues which have been going on since I joined Sky at the end of February. It's consistently awaful, everything is lagging when in theory I should be getting a much better experience than my previous provider. I'll be contacting Sky tomorrow to cancel although i'm now outside of the cooling off period so i guess that will be a challenge, although I have reported the issues to Sky several times so i'm ready for it!

This message was authored by Katy528979 This message was authored by: Katy528979

Re: Poor Wi-Fi

I’m having the same issues NG10 xx

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion