Discussion topic: PON light red

This message was authored by Szyszy This message was authored by: Szyszy

PON light red

Hi, my internet keep crashing on average every 20-30 minutes. PON light goes red, when I restart modem it's going back to green and WiFi works fine and problem comes back after 20-30 minutes again. It's been like this for past week or so. I keep restarting and it keep crashing again, I checked all cables and plugs all looks good. Sometimes internet comes back by itself after few minutes other times I have to restart everything.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: PON light red

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Szyszy a red PON light points toman issue with the fibre connection to your home and will require Sky to getOpenreach to check thst out for you. I have therefore escalated your post to the Sky team who support the forum who should be in touch soon to offer you a private chat session to get this sorted. Keep an eye onnthe forum as if you miss the message just click the chat icon which will be added to the forum pages for you to use.saving a long phone call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Szyszy.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion