Discussion topic: Order and delivery issues

This message was authored by RichmondVillas This message was authored by: RichmondVillas

Order and delivery issues

Hi

I tried to contact support on both phone and chat, i have been unable to get any answer or order update for the new router.

Ordered over a week ago and I have nothing, no updates, no apology.

We're supposed to go live tomorrow, as yet my experience with SKY is poor.

Not to mention the SKY Puck was delivered to a completely wrong address which took me 3 days to track down.

Very very poor so far!

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Order and delivery issues

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RichmondVillas assuming the address error has been sorted the hub should have been sent to arrive today or tomorrow but as Sky use Royal Mail there can be delays. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
RichmondVillas
Topic Author
This message was authored by RichmondVillas This message was authored by: RichmondVillas

So, I just received a text telling me my broadband won't be switched on until the 13th December!

that's over two weeks after the date I was given at signup, how do I cancel this mess from sky?

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RichmondVillas that is unfortunate but switching from Sky at this stage is almost certainly going to delay things further.

The delay will have been caused by Openreach the national network operator not Sky and most of the larger ISPs usethe same network. Cancel the order with Sky and you will lose the 13/12 date as whoever you go with will have to pkaceca new order with Openreach. Its only worth moving if you have access to a different network like Virgin Media.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion