Discussion topic: Open reach visit to property

This message was authored by Bethany19 This message was authored by: Bethany19

Open reach visit to property

My sky engineer visited my property yesterday and fitted my new internet box etc.

he told me that there must be a problem with open reach and they will have to come out and check the wiring etc in the local area. For now I have no broadband and no internet but this was supposed to be activated yesterday.

any ideas when this will be done or if anyone else had the same problem? I have got a little boy and work from home and as you can imagine is causing all sorts of problems for me! 

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: Open reach visit to property

@Bethany19 wrote:

My sky engineer visited my property yesterday and fitted my new internet box etc.

he told me that there must be a problem with open reach and they will have to come out and check the wiring etc in the local area. For now I have no broadband and no internet but this was supposed to be activated yesterday.

any ideas when this will be done or if anyone else had the same problem? I have got a little boy and work from home and as you can imagine is causing all sorts of problems for me! 

You'll need to ring Sky to ask about this.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion