Discussion topic: No internet connection

This message was authored by Malcra This message was authored by: Malcra

No internet connection

• No Internet connection from router. Red light on open reach box's and router looks like it has an LOS issue.
  • Test on sky say all is fine but no Internet and light red.

All Replies

This message was authored by Janet0110 This message was authored by: Janet0110

Re: No internet connection

We are having the exact same issue, only 2 lights green on the sky hun box third one is on but is Amber, and on the open reach box the LOS is red other lights are green, have done service check and says everything is connected and running but still no Internet connection

This message was authored by stuveccy86 This message was authored by: stuveccy86

Same here on full fibre  900 orange solid light no internet at all sky saying all good. 

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Malcra 

LOS or loss of signal/service is usually an issue with the openreach network and needs reported to sky

Contact sky as below

Follow the link and choose need more help

https://www.sky.com/help/home/

If in the Republic of Ireland go to the bottom of the page and change the flag to Republic of Ireland

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by DMBee This message was authored by: DMBee

Same here, been half an hour now.. worst intenet provider Ive had.  Up and down like a wh@res  draws

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion