Discussion topic: New to Sky and due to be connected tomorrow. Hub sent to wrong address despite phone call .

This message was authored by Seamyboy01 This message was authored by: Seamyboy01

New to Sky and due to be connected tomorrow. Hub sent to wrong address despite phone call .

Well due to go live tomorrow but Sky says hub has been delivered but not to my house. I had phoned last week to clarify address but told couldn't manually change address until I was connected - bit of chicken before the egg. Therefore presume I'll have difficulties obtaining broadband with my existing BT hub. Not an impressive start with Sky. Now wish I'd stayed put.

How many days until I get a replacement hub?????

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: New to Sky and due to be connected tomorrow. Hub sent to wrong address despite phone call .

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Seamyboy01When you go live tomorrow they should be able to get a new hub either the following day or within a few days of going live.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion