Discussion topic: Missing equipment

This message was authored by Boot11 This message was authored by: Boot11

Missing equipment

Had problems with my internet well over a year ago had technicians come to the house swapped my router several times, then had my router upgraded and was asked to send the old one back, never received any packaging contacted sky who gave me the address, sent it in my own packaging, never received the refund, contacted sky who said it will take a few months as there is a back log, received a message today saying they did not receive it and want evidence, trying to find a receipt from over a year ago, however I have found some receipts but can't find the address to check if I do have the receipt. Tried looking on sky website but it just the most unhelpful website I have ever been on unless you want to upgrade or get sky 🤦🏼

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Missing equipment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Boot11 

Unfortunately if you haven't kept your proof of posting safe Sky are under no obligation to cancel any non return fees. If you find the required proof post back on here and we can escalate it to Sky. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Hi @Boot11 

What exactly were you expecting a refund for? Usually when Sky request equipment back its because you've had a newer router delivered or you are leaving Sky. In both scenarios you would not be entitled to any refund?

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
Boot11
Topic Author
This message was authored by Boot11 This message was authored by: Boot11

@Daniel0210 @jamesn123 I'm after postal address of where you send the equipment I can't remember it as I sent it so long ago and yes I'm entitled to a refund, as I was asked by sky to do so 

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@Boot11 

Broadband equipment in the uk is still returned to 

Unipart/UTL

12, Bermuda Park, 38 Hamilton Way, Nuneaton CV 10 7RL

As far as i know

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion