Discussion topic: Long term wifi issues

This message was authored by Laurenjd09 This message was authored by: Laurenjd09

Long term wifi issues

Long term wifi issues, every time i go

on the app it is all red and says there may be an issue but when i run the tests it says all is fine. 

constantly having to connect and disconnect from wifi 

safari is so slow all the time, not just on my devices but all devices in the household. sky glass tv seems to work fine but it's the internet browsing that is awful. every time i search in the search bar on safari my sceeen goes white and i have to disconnect and use 4g. always bad first thing in the morning. same

issues on 3 iphones and 2 ipads in the same household. 

called sky a few months ago and was advised to pay more and upgrade my wifi package for better speeds but after a few months of paying more for better wifi nothing is any better ! 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Long term wifi issues

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Laurenjd09 if Sky sold you either the Broadband Boost or the WiFi Max bundle which it sounds lijecthey did call them again report tge issue and tgey will probably send youa booster or extender which should improve the covrage in your home. They dont send these out because you buy the bundle you have to ask for one.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion