Discussion topic: LOS red light - no internet

This message was authored by Kerriworthy This message was authored by: Kerriworthy

LOS red light - no internet

Internet was working fine. It then stuttered and saw that the LOS light is red. I have rebooted and still the same. I have also done the checks on the app and it says problem with the Wi-Fi, but there isn't - it's just that there is no internet.

All Replies

This message was authored by Jade401 This message was authored by: Jade401

Re: LOS red light - no internet

Hi I’m having the same issue . This happened last week as well and we were left without internet for 6 days

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: LOS red light - no internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kerriworthy thecred light on your ON`T means the unit is not receiving an optical signal. There are various issues thst can cause this such a broken weld in the fibre feed from the exchange to your home or failure of equipment in the exchange but all of these are issues you canny fix yourself. It is worth runningvthe connection test in the My Sky app  - ignore the intial result if it says everything is fine just click to run the test again - as that will tell you if Sky are aware of the fault. If theyvaren't give them a call. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion