Discussion topic: Internet speeds

This message was authored by MarieAnn56 This message was authored by: MarieAnn56

Internet speeds

My Internet is running slow after doing my own tests. Sky say all is OK when they do theirs. Iam not happy iam not getting what iam paying for.

All Replies

This message was authored by JimM1 This message was authored by: JimM1

Re: Internet speeds

@MarieAnn56 If you log into your sky account, you can run a connection test and see the results, and past history of speeds for past 30 days.

You need to explain more to what and how your own testing and results are.

Testing over wifi is never good due to many variables, and if you need to post your stat's pinned section at top explains how, and someone will take a look and inform of any issues.

This message was authored by Frankie123 This message was authored by: Frankie123

Worst broadband ever impossible to work at home broadband up and down just moved to a supposedly better option costing more and still the same about to cancel sky altogether 

This message was authored by Petsue This message was authored by: Petsue

I'm getting the same issue. Sky test says all ok but even emails are taking forever to load! Time to change provider maybe. 

This message was authored by daves2 This message was authored by: daves2

same here, several different speed checking sites telling me 5-10 mbps, but sky reckons all good at 27 mbps, fed up

this is on a pc that is connected directly to my master socket, with nothing being downloaded anywhere in the house, dreadful service

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion