Discussion topic: Internet problems

This message was authored by Kinareid This message was authored by: Kinareid

Internet problems

My internet ended yesterday for the new one to be installed but they are having problems figuring out where the new internet is going to go, is there a way to get a temporary internet until that one is put in? I'm not able to use anything in the house I need it for and I need the internet for university work and for the kids. Also I was wondering if I set up the new sky box I have been sent will it still work without internet connection? Thank you

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Internet problems

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kinareid  I'm afraid Sky can't connect for short periods of time, to get reconnected would need a new minimum term and that is assuming they can get you connected before your new provider does

The lead time to rconnect would be at least 10 working days

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Internet problems

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kinareid 

You haven't said whether you're leaving Sky or joining Sky but either way they don't provide short term internet coverage like you're asking for. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion