Discussion topic: Internet on & off all day

This message was authored by Potty75 This message was authored by: Potty75

Internet on & off all day

Internet disconnecting every 30 mins 

I'm paying for the best Internet Sky can provide? 

This isn't a one time thing this its every other day. 

Think I'm going to be cancelling my contract as this is unacceptable & definitely will not be paying my Internet bill for this month. 

I need the internt as I'm recovering from multiple strokes & my distress alarm is through the internet & every time it's cuts off 999 are calling me. They could be helping someone that needs it instead of having to call me because Sky keeps disabling it. 

Very poor service after being with Sky for over a decade.

All Replies

This message was authored by Toni1909 This message was authored by: Toni1909

Re: Internet on & off all day

I'm getting exactly the same, in Kent area and every night I do believe we're getting dropping of our broadband. We're paying for fibre and getting intermittent service. Had an engineer out and they thought it could be some sort of static issues but couldn't solve it until they hear I have done a record of when and how long. If then there is a pattern they will send out someone with a machine (??) to test the air for static and find who or where it's coming from. Doesn't help me if they can't see it from there side tho. 

Potty75
Topic Author
This message was authored by Potty75 This message was authored by: Potty75

It is so annoying.

Everytime I have spoken to somene they have asked me do simple checks that I've already done then proceed to try & make me purchase more stuff to add to my account. If they cared as much about the faults we are getting instead of trying to add more money to their pockets our Internet when never go off.

This message was authored by Toni1909 This message was authored by: Toni1909

Considering going elsewhere.......

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion