Discussion topic: I have no internet connection have done all the steps and still no internet and seems impossible to

This message was authored by Stephen1985hodgso This message was authored by: Stephen1985hodgso

I have no internet connection have done all the steps and still no internet and seems impossible to

I have no internet connection and tried all the steps seems impossible to report it at this time of the morning 

All Replies

This message was authored by Deanowill This message was authored by: Deanowill

Re: I have no internet connection have done all the steps and still no internet and seems impossible

Exactly the same here. I need it on for work so got up early to sort it, called however they are closed until 8am

This message was authored by Skull+Treaty This message was authored by: Skull+Treaty

Re: I have no internet connection have done all the steps and still no internet and seems impossible

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There were planned maintance today from 0000 to 0600 in the following locations (with intermittent or complete loss of service(talk, broadband & fibre)):

ALLENDALE, ALLENHEADS, ALSTON, BARDON MILL, BELLINGHAM, BENTON, BLAYDON, BOLDON, CORBRIDGE, COXHOE, DUNSTON, DURHAM, FELLING, GATESHEAD, GILSLAND, GOSFORTH, GREAT WHITTINGTON, GREENHAUGH, HALLBANKGATE, HALTWHISTLE, HAYDON BRIDGE, HEXHAM, HUMSHAUGH, JARROW, JESMOND, KENTON, KIELDER, KILLINGWORTH, KIRKWHELPINGTON, MEADOWFIELD, NEW BRANCEPETH, NEWBROUGH, NEWCASTLE WEST, NEWCASTLE, NORTH SHIELDS, OTTERBURN, PONTELAND, RIDING MILL, RYHOPE, SACRISTON, SHERBURN HILL, SLALEY, SOUTH SHIELDS, STOCKSFIELD, SUNDERLAND NORTH, SUNDERLAND, THORNLEY, WALLSEND, WARK, WEST WOODBURN, WHITBURN, WIDEOPEN

Should be back to normal now though. 

"Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose"

I'm in one of those locations (Washington, NE38), however it's now 7.30am and it's still off 🤬

This message was authored by Lozwats1 This message was authored by: Lozwats1

Mine still down too - Washington NE38; and it's been down since around 10pm last night not midnight... not ideal for working from home. If there's planned maintenance, users should be notified in advance to make alternative working arrangements...not good customer service 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Lozwats1 

Bear in mind Sky Broadband is a domestic service and wfh has no bearing on maintenance schedules or fault fix times. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

We understand that, just saying it's not ideal however if plan it being off between a certain schedule, then stick to it and have it up and running at the time you say it will be, that's more the frustration as it's now 8.30am and still no service and it actually went off a lot earlier too!

This message was authored by Stefglen This message was authored by: Stefglen

Do we have any updates still no internet in NE37

its been down since 10pm 

I wirk from home I need to update my boss so we can put in place a contingency plan

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

All, in case you’re not already aware you aren’t addressing Sky’s Customer Service Team here. This is a customer helps customer forum.

Sky do sometimes update their Twitter pages and there does appear to be a tweet regarding an outage but I haven't read it to ascertain the area

https://mobile.twitter.com/skyhelpteam/with_replies 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion