Discussion topic: Hi there on my sky router I do not have any internet connection the voice light is not on

This message was authored by david199092 This message was authored by: david199092

Hi there on my sky router I do not have any internet connection the voice light is not on

The voice light on my router is not lighting up and I have no internet connection 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Hi there on my sky router I do not have any internet connection the voice light is not on

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@david199092  Can you please run the broadband test, this can be done either via the Sky app on mobile data or use the link below.
https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-broadband-diagnostic/sky-broadband-diagnostic

If it finds an external fault it should enable you to book an engineer.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Hi there on my sky router I do not have any internet connection the voice light is not on

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@david199092 you are not talking to Sky by posting in the forum, run the connection test in the My Sky app overca mobile connection which will tell you id there is a known fault. It can sometimes book an engineer but I think you will havecto call Sky to reportvthe fault so they can get it fixed.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion