Discussion topic: Hi anyone up. I am i the middle pf my assignment and my Internet just cut off. Helpppp

This message was authored by Danna This message was authored by: Danna

Hi anyone up. I am i the middle pf my assignment and my Internet just cut off. Helpppp

My Internet is not working. The Internet and WiFi lights are amber and the power a d phone light is green. I have tryed restarting the thing. Any suggestions please. I am in the middle of my assignment 😥😢

All Replies

This message was authored by Blink+182 This message was authored by: Blink+182

Re: Hi anyone up. I am i the middle pf my assignment and my Internet just cut off. Helpppp

Mines gone down too. Right **bleep**er. I've tried everything and still no joy. Don't know what to do 😫

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Hi anyone up. I am i the middle pf my assignment and my Internet just cut off. Helpppp

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Danna unfortunately loss of connectivity after midnight is often caused by the need to do overnight maintainance work. If thst is the reason your service will be back this morning. There is a law of the universe these things always happen at the time you are trying to meet a deadline

If the service is not back this morning run the connection check in the My Sky app over a mobile and thst msy tell you ehy abd can in some cases offer to book an engineer. If thst doesnt help give Sky a call to report the fault calls on a Sky Talk line to 150 are free.. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion