Discussion topic: Devices connected but no internet

This message was authored by goonerben This message was authored by: goonerben

Devices connected but no internet

I have multiple devices connected to my WiFi router, but only one of them can get an internet connection. 

Had a short power outage this morning (a tripped switch in the fuse box).  When I switched back on, the router powered back up, but NO phone dialling tone (we never use the landline so not sure if this is a new issue).  

The definitely new issue is that, of all the devices that are connected to the router, only one can access the internet.   I've tried rebooting the router multiple times, restarting devices, "forgetting" the network and re-joining, all to no avail.  

One device is happily connected to the internet, but none of the others can.  

Best Answers
This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123 Answer

Re: Devices connected but no internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@goonerben 

Try factory resetting by holding the reset button on the hub for a minimum of 30 seconds.

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123 Answer

Re: Devices connected but no internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@goonerben 

Try factory resetting by holding the reset button on the hub for a minimum of 30 seconds.

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion