Discussion topic: Changing the wifi name

This message was authored by nannyannie67 This message was authored by: nannyannie67

Changing the wifi name

Can anyone tell me how i can change the wifi hub name? I cannot seem to find anything on how to do this.

All Replies

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

Re: Changing the wifi name

@nannyannie67 wrote:

Can anyone tell me how i can change the wifi hub name? I cannot seem to find anything on how to do this.

TechmanagerMal_0-1668005952110.png

Its here when you log out.

Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Changing the wifi name

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@nannyannie67Here in the link below is information on how to change the SSID, you are going in like you are changing the password for the Wi-Fi, but you are changing the name instead. If you are not splitting the Wi-Fi frequencies you will have to change the SSID on both tabs to be sure it takes effect.

https://www.sky.com/help/home/broadband/connecting-to-my-broadband/my-wi-fi-password/articles/find-a... 

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion