Discussion topic: Broadband poor

This message was authored by Johnmackay99 This message was authored by: Johnmackay99

Broadband poor

I've just had an open-reach engineer out today regarding my broadband speeds. It's really low about average 25-40MBPS this has been like this for the past month and sky said they're isn't a fault. They're must be if this doesn't get fixed soon I will change providers 

All Replies

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Re: Broadband poor

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Johnmackay99 wrote:

I've just had an open-reach engineer out today regarding my broadband speeds. It's really low about average 25-40MBPS this has been like this for the past month and sky said they're isn't a fault. They're must be if this doesn't get fixed soon I will change providers 

@Johnmackay99 what did the openreach engineer say/do

also can you post your router stats as per the link below and confirm which broadband product you have 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/m-p/2855717#M3125...

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
Johnmackay99
Topic Author
This message was authored by Johnmackay99 This message was authored by: Johnmackay99

Re: Broadband poor

Hi unfortunately it won't me log in to get the information. I put admin on the username and my Wi-Fi password as a password and nothing just takes me back to the log in page for the statics 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion