Discussion topic: Broadband only

This message was authored by Geesus1 This message was authored by: Geesus1

Broadband only

• Hello is Sky Broadband unlimited Data? Don't need phone line, data
  •  

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Broadband only

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Geesus1 

Yes sky broadband is totally unlimited.  The same line is used for broadband and phone therefore your best option would be sky pay as you talk. No phone and no calls made means you are effectively paying only for broadband

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Geesus1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Geesus1 This message was authored by: Geesus1

Would Pay As You Talk be suitable for work related task? Just needing data for work .

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@Geesus1 

Pay as you talk is the charged at a higher call tariff (if you make calls) than say the anytime tariff where calls are cheaper but you pay a monthly subscription.  So pay as you talk does get you a phone number but obviously if you don't make calls on that tariff then you don't make any payment toward the phone line

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Geesus1 wrote:

Just needing data for work .

@Geesus1 

Just remember that if you, like many customers, wfh Sky Broadband is a domestic service and is governed by the relevant timeframes for the fixing of any issues. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion