Discussion topic: Broadband not working... online help not working... nothing is working

This message was authored by AnnoyedJ This message was authored by: AnnoyedJ

Broadband not working... online help not working... nothing is working

Can someone please tell me how I can actually speak to someone? My broadband is not working, I have tried everything online, and on the automated infuriating phone line and still not working. How do I speak to a person and get it fixed?

All Replies

This message was authored by Skull+Treaty This message was authored by: Skull+Treaty

Re: Broadband not working... online help not working... nothing is working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AnnoyedJ Dial 150 from your Sky landline or Sky Mobile or 0333-759-1583 from any other phone, if you're in ROI, the number is 08-18-50-019-2.
When calling, ignore the message at the beginning and stay on the phone as long as you can. If the system sends a text message and asks you to hang up, don't.
If asked for the reason of the call, just say speak to advisor or cancel, nothing else. Finally you should be put in the queue for an advisor.

Can you run the Broadband Test, this can be done either via the MySky App on mobile data or use this link

May you please post your router stats, this can be done following the information in this link

"Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion