Discussion topic: Broadband issues

This message was authored by Kenkid13 This message was authored by: Kenkid13

Broadband issues

My broadband drops repeatedly, multiple times a day. The 4 lights go off then come back on one at a time. The whole proces takes from 1 to 5 minutes. I have called sky and they say there say there are no issues, but this also happens yo my mother in law that lives in the same area. I have been sent a new router but this still happens. It also happenes where the weather is fine, so its nothing to with the line outside (which was checked by an engineer last year). I work from home and i have to tether to my work phine before a call as it has dropped during business meetings before. I left Virgin media as they had poor service (at a different address) but im now going to have to leave Sky I'm not getting what I'm paying for and this broadband is not fit for use.

All Replies

This message was authored by mattworley This message was authored by: mattworley

Re: Broadband issues

Same here. The internet has dropped continuoously for the last two days. The intenet dot goes red then green then red again. Ive done a test and all seems fine....clearly not.

This message was authored by sevvern This message was authored by: sevvern

Re: Broadband issues

Same here. It happened many many times last couple of months. It usually fixes itself in a minute or so, but since Friday evening it has broken completely. No internet at all. I can see that my router tries to connect from time to time (red internet light flashing), but no luck. 
I have booked an engineer, but the earliest appointment is on Wednesday. Not good...

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion