Discussion topic: Broadband installation

This message was authored by CLF412 This message was authored by: CLF412

Broadband installation

Broadband was installed today, but still not working. Everything has been plugged in, different connections checked. Power and Wi-Fi lights are on, but not the internet light. We have the sky broadband hub. 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Broadband installation

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CLF412  Activation can take up to midnight on the activation day which allows Sky's systems to update, if there is no service tomorrow post back to this thread.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

CLF412
Topic Author
This message was authored by CLF412 This message was authored by: CLF412

@GD1 still nothing this morning. Power and internet light are on, but not the wireless. 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CLF412   To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team. This link explains how it works https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or blue chat bubble.

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

Be reassured the email & message is from Sky and your details are safe and secure.
If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the blue bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

I would also recommend that if not already on, that you turn email/private message notifications on to avoid missing any alerts

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to CLF412.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now after not receiving further response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion