Discussion topic: Broadband Activation Hasn't Happened

This message was authored by JD5555 This message was authored by: JD5555

Broadband Activation Hasn't Happened

Hello,

So my Broadband Activation was due to happen Aug 19th originally - this then got pushed back to Aug 24th and it hasn't happened, with no communication or messages from Sky as to why this is. I've had some messages from Openreach asking me to arrange a date in September, but not saying what it's for. Track My Order just say that activation 'has changed'.

I've tried to ring but I can't get through the phone system that asks me to say Yes or No because it just keeps asking me to repeat what I say, so I guess it doesn't understand my voice?

Not really sure what to do - me and my partner both work from home and really need to get it sorted.

Thanks,

Jamie

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: Broadband Activation Hasn't Happened

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JD5555 

I think you can use the numbers to select the option instead of saying Yes or No if that helps?

Also when you call just say 'Broadband Technical' as the reason and that should get you through.

Alternatively we can escalate your post here

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
JD5555
Topic Author
This message was authored by JD5555 This message was authored by: JD5555

Re: Broadband Activation Hasn't Happened

Hi @jamesn123,

Thanks for answering - the 'broadband technical' solution worked well and I got to speak to somebody about it.

I'll note for future readers the button pressing seems to be de-activated for now, so in the end for any 'Yes'/'No' answers I had to play a robot voice through Youtube to do it, so maybe that helps someone.

Thanks,

JD

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion